Precision etched components
Etch technology makes it possible to manufacture precision etched components in complicated geometrical shapes and tolerances which traditional mechanical plate working can not provide.
Etch technology is thus a cost-effective alternative to punching and laser cutting materials that are up to 1.0mm.
In close collaboration with our customers, over the years we have developed innovative solutions for precision etched components and thus have pushed the limits of what is technologically possible.
This technology can be used with a wide range of materials such as: Stainless steel, copper, nickel silver, brass and aluminium.
- Manufacture of complex geometrical shapes using many different raw materials
- The products can also be delivered in strips, sheets or coiled and ready for automatic installation at the customer's location
- Entirely tension and burr free parts
- There are typically no tool costs associated with the production of precision etched components
- Delivery can often take place within 2-3 weekdays