Coating occurs on flexible substrates in an in-line process and roll-to-roll in a controlled environment in which the process is optimised for a high consistent level of quality.
The coating can be done on various substrates using solvent-based materials. The substrates can be coated at full width in patterned stripes along the direction of the lane.
The production facility is equipped with contacts and convection ovens for hardening the applied material.
Prior to coating, the roll can be pre-treated with, e.g. contact cleaning and/or corona treatment, including on the conductive materials.
Read more about our production options, materials and technologies
• Polyester (PET)
• Polycarbonate (PC)
• Polyethylene Naphthalate (PEN)
• PET coated paper
• Automated screen printing (roll-to-roll)
• 1, 2 and 3 sections of coating, slot die coating, rotations flexo print and rotations engraving print
• One and double-sided coating
• UV, IR and convection ovens
Printing pastes and ink
• Conductive silver
• Conductive graphite
• Etch resistance
• Solder mask
• Dielectric ink
• Graphic ink
• Transparent conductive materials
• Semi-solid electrolytes
• Semi-conductive polymers
• Printable adhesives and spacers
• Material thickness: 50-500µm
• Layer thickness: 1-200µm
• Roll width: Up to 750mm
• Line width and distance: down to 1mm
• Line width and distance: down to 200 µm
• Screen printing
• Laser cutting